All requests must be submitted through the on-line application process. No status calls are accepted. Faxed, emailed or incomplete requests will not be considered. There are no submission deadlines to request a contribution, however applications are reviewed at the close of each quarter. Only one request per calendar year will be accepted.
To be eligible for review, your organization must have its 501(c)(3) registered in and providing services directly to those in one of the identified counties.
- Dallas/Fort Worth (Dallas and Tarrant Counties)
- Miami (Miami Dade, Monroe, Broward, Collier Counties)
- Chicago (Cook, Lake, Dupage, Will, Kane and McHenry Counties)
- Phoenix (Maricopa County)
- Washington, D.C. (Alexandria, Arlington, District of Columbia and Montgomery Counties)
- New York (Suffolk, Nassau, Queens, Kings, Richmond, New York, Bronx, Rockland, and Westchester Counties)
- Philadelphia (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties)
- Charlotte (Mecklenburg County)
- Los Angeles (Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Ventura, and San Bernadino Counties)
- Tulsa (Tulsa County)